I am so sorry that I have not posted a blog in a while and I apologize for that. I have been very busy with a soccer team camp that I was at this past week and with school starting in two weeks. In advance I would like to say that this is going to be one of my shorter blogs because I am just updating you guys on a few things and I am telling you some things also.
First off I would like to start out saying that I will be leaving for Key West tomorrow, so I will probably not be able to post a new blog until late Wednesday or early Thursday (which I also apologize for). That does not mean that I will not be active on my site though, so feel free to contact me or email me anything:))
One thing that I was going to talk about on this blog is what books I am taking on my trip with me and why. For warning that I bring a lot of books on trips, because I never know what type of book I will want to read, and when you sit on a beach all day you have a lot of time to read.
- The first book I will be bringing with me is: Emma By: Jane Austen. I have really wanted to read this book for a while and when I saw it on one of the options of the books to read for school, I was super excited.
- The second book is A Separate Peace By: John Knowles. This is one of the books that I was required to read for school, so let’s hope it turns out to be good:))
- The third book is The Wrong Side of Right By: Jenn Marie Thorne. I have been reading this book and have only a few chapters left in it, and let me say that it is a very good book!!
- The fourth book is Something Real By: Heather Demetrios. This book I just bought at 2nd and Charles. I am super excited to read it because it was one of those books that is covered, so you don’t actually know what the book is called (hard to explain, but I think you guys know what I am talking about).
- The last book I am bringing is The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones By: Cassandra Clare. I have wanted to start this series for a while and it looks like I might actually get a chance too!
Those are all of the books I will be bringing on this trip and hopefully I will get a chance to read them all.
The last thing I wanted to talk about is the new update on my website. The update I am talking about is this website is not just going to be about just books anymore. I know what some of you are thinking and the answer is yes there will still be a bunch of book blogs, but I am thinking about adding some fashion or everyday life type of blogs.
Give me your opinion on what you guys think about the new site update!! Should I stick to just books or do more?? Also, have you guys read any of the books I am bringing?? If so which one was your favorite? Which one was not you favorite?
With all my love from me to my readers ❤